Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Yes, I'm pleased with myself!

I've been meaning to do it. The inspiration just wasn't there, though. Today, it was! I designed my very first pair of socks. (Well, other than the k2, p2 rib, round toe socks for the store, that is.) I haven't knitted this pattern up yet, but I have drafted it. If I do say so myself, I think they will look quite nice. I won't be starting them right away, though. I want to finish the two scarves first.

I did do a little more on the entrelac scarf today and, depending on how much of the last ball is left by tonight, I may take it along to SnB tonight. If this last half of the ball is next to gone by tonight, I'll take the ruffle scarf and see how far I get on it. Then I can work on the socks (but I should do the other two socks first, I suppose... they have mates anxiously waiting).

No comments:

Post a Comment