Sunday, March 27, 2005

Waving

Bad pun, bad pun! Yesterday ended up being a do nothing but sleep and/or mindless knitting kind of day. I did both. Because I didn't feel like working on anything that would overly tax my hurting brain, I started a new project, rather mindless, but not totally.

I had three balls of Luxury Collection's Alpaca Peru just lying around, so I decided to turn it into Knitty's Wavy Scarf. As of this morning, I've knit up one ball (100 metres). The pattern calls for ten repeats of the 44 row pattern; one ball got me two and a half repeats. That means I won't have enough yarn to finish it to the stated length. I'll have to decide whether to make it shorter or buy one more ball. I think I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Here's what it looks like after one ball.


(click on the picture to get the pattern for yourself)

Doesn't that yellow and green tablecloth absolutely scream SPRING?? Looking outside, though, it doesn't look like a spring day. It's gray and rainy out there today. Blech!

No comments:

Post a Comment