Saturday, March 19, 2005

Going crazy!

Getting close, at any rate. Remember I wrote that I'd hit a snag in the Audrey top? Well, I hit another one. For some reason, the leaf panel pattern at the armholes wasn't working. I ended up frogging back almost two inches, and I REALLY hate frogging!

After looking the pattern graph over very carefully and knitting it several times, I discovered there's a mistake in one of the rows. There's an extra k2tog at one point; in other words, a typo. Now, I'll just "white-out" the extra symbol and keep going merrily on my way.

For the Meadow Blossom shawl, I picked up a 5 mm bamboo Addi circular needle this morning. It's getting to the point of being just a little too wide for the straight needles. I probably could have kept going for a while yet, but it wasn't safe to put my knitting down at the end of the row anymore. I was afraid I'd start losing stitches. I've seen some discussion about the bamboo circs, but have only just moved the knitting on to the circ, so I haven't really knit with them yet. Once I have, I'll give you my opinion on the Addi bamboos.

...and away we gooooooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment