Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I love my husband

I really do. He's such an encouragement when I most need it. He seems to think that when I can't sleep, I'm worrying about something and need to talk about it. He's very willing to listen and help try to "solve" what's bothering me. The thing is, sometimes it's a creative process. When I told him that, he admonished me to get up and write out my ideas.. or draw them out, as the case may be.

Remember the sweater I described earlier? Well, here's a rendering of it. I drew this tonight after he told me to "get it on paper!"



Impressions??

1 comment:

  1. My impression is that I'm very impressed with your talent. I love art. on my blog at spaces.msn.com/members/readmaggie/ I have a blog listed of an artist who posts her sketchs regularly, I can't remember the blog url right now, but come visit and look her blog up...maybe you'd like it since you have a talent in drawing.

    ReplyDelete