Friday, March 11, 2005

On the road again...

We're going to be moving! We went with Rob & Carol to look at a house yesterday morning and decided it was perfect for us. We'll be moving in on May 1. I'll post a few pictures of the house when I can, but for now, just let me say it's on the lake. Right on the lake. With two docks, a fire pit, a view.. and it's on the lake!

I didn't do a lot of knitting yesterday, but did choose a pattern and yarn for a sleeveless top for myself. It's an Elesbeth Lavold pattern (Audrey) and I'll be doing it in Silky Wool in a light lime green. Once I get it going, I'll post regular progress pictures. As well, I did do a little bit more on the entrelac scarf. I'm thinking now that it might be a little wide for a scarf, but that's not really a big problem. If I were to do another one, I think I'd make the "squares" a little smaller, perhaps 6 stitches instead of the 8 I'm doing now. Other than that, it's going to be quite a beautiful scarf, I think.

Did I mention the new house is on the lake??? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Gourmet chef and knitting friend.. hmmmm... sounds like we'd get along just fine! My husband is wanting to open a restaurant and I can always use another knitting friend! Come on up! I'll let Rob & Carol know you're moving in with us, too. LOL

    ReplyDelete