Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Borrrrrring.... *yawn*

It's Tuesday morning. Life's gotten boring all of a sudden. Not that it needs to be exciting all the time, but when there's very little going on, there's very little to write about. Catch my drift? Boring.

I'm chugging along on both the ruffle scarf (didn't work on it yesterday) and the entrelac scarf. The fourth ball of Silk Garden has been added. I think that will be the end of that one. It's starting to look like an "under the jacket" kind of scarf, not the kind you joyfully fling around your neck in a carefree manner. It will be a subdued scarf intended to keep the wearer's neck and decolletage area warm.

The Audrey top has just over 8" knitted. I've decided that it's a project that will be staying at home, not coming with me to SnB tonight or to work on at the store when things are slow.

One of the things I did do on Sunday was to come up with a logo for my little venture into business. As stated earlier, I make creams and lotions. I've never actually set up a company (that will come), but I do need to have a name and logo. It used to be "just for you by edu" (that's e.d.u., which were my initials, but I've remarried since then, so they're no longer my initials... now it's e.s.), but since the name change, that doesn't work, besides which, it was way too long a name. So..... after months of agonising research and testing of names, I came up with "essencia". And on Sunday, I played around with watercolours and came up with a logo. Feedback is greatly appreciated!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks!! It was fun playing with paints and Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, I like it very much. It's elegant and a very feminine look about it. Nice work

    ReplyDelete