Wednesday, March 23, 2005

1:22 p.m. and all's well

My day's not even close to being over and I'm feeling VERY productive. Knitting-wise, I haven't done much, other than working on the ruffle scarf a little more. I think I'll have it finished by tonight; it only needs a few more inches.

However, I've made two different creams today. One is for John's poor, aching body (see my other blog... click here) and the other is for my dried out, aging skin. I've just been finding that most of the creams and lotions I've been making are fine for every day use, but now and then I want something really rich and decadent. That's what the last cream is. All the best oils for your skin and lovely scented hydrosols instead of just plain water.



Now, I feel like pampering myself!

(I wonder what the rest of the day has in store??) *wink*


No comments:

Post a Comment