Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Another batch

I'm not sure why, but today I'm feeling just a little off... yanno? Restless, unable to really concentrate on much. I think I prefer working mornings, rather than afternoons. At least when I work mornings, I'm focused on getting ready for work. Then, when I get home, I can relax. When I work afternoons, I'm constantly watching the clock, not really wanting to get too involved in anything that I'd have to leave.

I did, however, sit down with the bucket of beads, wire and tools and came up with these:


It took just over half an hour to make up these four sets. I'm happy with the results; too bad I'm not knitting anything that needs stitch markers at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, your markers are so pretty. I'm going to make some, you and Jane both have inspired me. :-)

    ReplyDelete