Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Too much inspiration, not enough hands

...or time!

I have so many design ideas in my head right now and, as much as I'd like to implement them, I know that I simply can't. I keep looking at the yarn in my stash and I can picture the sweater I'd like to make. It's a cardigan with k2, p2 rib down each side (which would help to pull the waist in), set in sleeves, button front, no collar, just a neckband. Basically, a simple cardigan. I can see it in my mind's eye. I just don't have the time to do it.

And then I look at all the projects I still have on the go and tell myself to finish some of those off first.

I took the stitch markers to the store yesterday; there were four sets in total. I decided to give them to the ladies I work with. That was a good way to see how they'd go over. Well, dare I say, they went over even better than I expected. If I make more, Sally's more than willing to sell them through the store. When I asked (at SnB last night) what the ladies thought they could sell for, I was blown away by their suggestions. Let's just say that I greatly undersell myself! They all agreed that the stitch markers would make a wonderful gift for that special knitting friend. I agree. Back to the bucket of beads....

The good thing about all this is... I'm never bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment