Tuesday, March 29, 2005

It's all too odd

Well, I haven't been able to figure out how to get my profile and sidebar information back where it's supposed to be. In the meantime, I'll just keep blogging on as I normally might and see if it doesn't fix itself. I can hope, can't I?

I didn't quite get the wavy scarf done this morning, so I wore a warm sweater under my jacket and walked anyway. By the time I got home this afternoon, the sun was out and the jacket was too warm. I guess it IS spring after all. My yarn didn't come today, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow. Tonight is SnB. I wasn't planning on going, but a friend called the store and asked if I was planning on coming; she doesn't normally come but is having a problem with a pattern that I've knit up, so she'll come tonight so we can brainstorm. So, I guess I'm going.

I was asked in a comment where it is I live. Elisabeth was commenting on the pictures of our new house. We live in Kelowna, the heart of BC's Okanagan, one of the most beautiful places in the world, as far as I'm concerned. We have it all; there are mountains for the skiers, the lake for those into water sports, temperate climate. It's British Columbia's wine growing area, with vineyards and orchards all over the valley. In the summer, it gets hot (up to 40C); in the winter it doesn't get REALLY cold. All in all, the best of everything. I love it here!

And.. by the way... I did finish the wavy scarf tonight. Here's the pic:


No comments:

Post a Comment