Tuesday, March 29, 2005

It's snowing???????

Shortly before I got up this morning, my husband came to the bedside and informed me that it was snowing outside. Sure enough, I peeked out the window and could see bits of white stuff falling from the sky! It's NOT supposed to do that. Doesn't Mother Nature realize it's spring now??? Now, however, at almost 8:00 a.m., the snow has stopped and it's just another chilly, gray day.

And where are all those scarves I've been making? You guessed it, on display at the store. Well, all except the Wavy scarf, which is almost finished. I should go work on it for half an hour or so before it's shower time. I've decided that 3 balls of the alpaca is long enough for me and I'm almost done the third ball. So.... away I go, flexing my fingers, ready to hit the needles at a furious pace......

Oh...just remembered... I should be getting my order today from Four Seasons yarns. I ordered some Koigu, a bamboo circular needle and another yarn for making a shawl, perhaps. It sounded good at the time. *keeping my fingers crossed that it arrives today*

No comments:

Post a Comment