Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Devan Update

Yesterday was a knitting day. Off and on, I knit all day. I finished the back of the Audrey top, worked on the Meadow Flowers shawl (I keep referring to it as meadow blossom, but it's flowers, not blossoms), and made progress on the Devan sweater for Trinity.


(click on the picture for the pattern)

The front is done, the back is about 2 inches at the moment; I figure it's a good project for SnB tonight, as it's straight stocking stitch for 8 inches. Mindless knitting. As well, I cast on both sleeves. John was very impressed with the colourway of the sweater, loved it, as a matter of fact. Then, as he walked into the living room he commented that it looked like the socks I've been making. He laughed when I told him that exactly what the sweater's made from. I'm using Fortissima and the colours should look very nice on a little strawberry blonde. I'll be working on it some more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment