Saturday, March 12, 2005

Saturday evening.. Now it's the weekend!

Because I worked the full day today, I really didn't spend much time at the computer this morning; hence, no blog entry this morning (for those of you who anticipate my morning blog). My apologies.

Here is my knitting update for the day. You were holding your collective breath, weren't you? The first is an update picture of the entrelac scarf. It doesn't look like I've done a lot, but the second ball is past the halfway point. I have a feeling it will demand more yarn that I first anticipated.

The second picture is the first picture of the Audrey top from Elsebeth Lavold. I'm liking it. It's a nice yarn to knit with; if I have any complaints about it, it's that it does contain some sharp little nasties that I pick out as I knit along. I can't imagine how crazy it would make me to feel those sharp little points against my oh-so-tender skin.

For your viewing pleasure...

-----------------------------

-----------------------------
On another note, the hand lotion I re-did the other day... it worked. No more separating. It's good to go. I think I'm going to have to work on that end of my "business". It seems demand is growing for my humble products. Hmmm... perhaps I should start a blog devoted to THAT part of my life. Sure, go ahead and ask. :)

1 comment:

  1. I like the scarf! I haven't tried entrelac yet even though I have Mon Tricot pattern magazines from the 70s that featured it. One of these days {g} Recently, with all the charity knitting, it's been more "plain jane" projects where speed & warmth are more important than style & challenge.

    ReplyDelete