Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Tot Ziens (... or See You Later)

It's time for me to put my computer to rest for a week or so. Today is Tuesday. By Friday, we want to be all moved in to the new house. That means I need to concentrate on things around here. There's still some packing to be done; there are boxes to drag over to the new house; there are toilets to be cleaned. You know what I mean, right?

So, the knitting, the surfing and the blogging have to be temporarily put on hold. If all works out as it should, I should be back up and running by the middle of next week. Do, please, continue posting your comments concerning your "must have" book or books. I promise you that the gift I have in mind is well worth a few minutes of effort on your part.

Now, to leave you with a smile....any real crafter will appreciate this one!




No comments:

Post a Comment