Friday, April 15, 2005

In answer...

A funny thing happened when I started working at the yarn store. Once I started knitting socks, I, like may others, became "addicted". Socks are fun. Socks are a small project that you can actually finish. I have made approximately 15 pairs since we opened last August. Somehow, I became known as the Sock Lady at the store. It was about that time that Priska came to work with an old Paton's sock book that she gifted me with. This week was the second old sock book she gave me.

It's not so much that I collect them; I may just have to. I find them fascinating. Some of the patterns, I would never knit, but some of them do look interesting. How many sock books make one a collector? I suppose I AM collecting them now. And as long as Priska keeps finding them for me.......... well, who am I to say no to a new collection??

No comments:

Post a Comment