Monday, April 18, 2005

Kiri's an FO.... sorta

The knitting's done, at any rate; and it's off the needles. Now, it needs blocking. I can do that. The only problem is that my box of pins is at the new house... and I'm not. Once it's blocked and dry, I'll take some pictures of it.

I guess the knitting will have to be on hold from here on in, till we're settled in the new house. *sigh* (Another 10 days, or so)

As to the house, John & I went there in the morning to let the chimney cleaner in. John mowed the lawn; I checked for missing or broken light bulbs and puttered around a bit. It was a gorgeous morning, with the sun shining, and no wind. I had taken the camera with me and wandered around the property taking a few pictures. Here are a couple of them:



---------------------------------



-------------------------------------------

As well, I met Penny, who lives next door with her husband Tim and two canine children, Casey and Tyson. Both are dogs. Tyson's a boxer, one year old and very rambunctious. Dogs make me nervous. Enough said on that subject. I think I'll get along just fine with Penny, though.

1 comment: