Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Kiri's up and running again

Phew! I frogged back about six rows on the Kiri to fix the mistake that put me out by three stitches the other day. It only took me about 8 hours; I took it to the store with me and knitted in reverse when I had the opportunity. By the end of the day, I had corrected my error and was happily knitting again. I worked on the shawl at SnB last night, too. Speaking of SnB, it was just Ellie and myself there; where was everyone else??

Today, I really haven't done a lot of knitting. I did go and have coffee with Ellie (who has a small coffee shop), where we both sat and knitted for a little while, but all in all, I was busy with other things today. This morning, I went to the lab for some blood work. I worked on the Old Shale sock there, as it was quite busy. It took about an hour for my turn, so I was very happy I had the sock with me. The little old lady sitting next to me was very impressed that "young" people (she WAS referring to me) these days still knew how to knit.

This afternoon, I made a batch of my Knitter's Hand Cream for the store. It's a product I make exclusively for the store and the store, at this point, is the only place that sells my products. Now, I need to make a few more products to market there. But I digress; that's the other blog!

Dinner... what to make, what to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment