Saturday, April 02, 2005

Yayyyyyyy!!! I fixed it!

I did it! I managed to fix my blog so it looks normal again! Are you impressed, or what??

I got a phone call from the store yesterday. The first thing Dianne said was something along the lines of...we're assuming you're home, working with your new yarns. Well, she/they were right on one count: I was home. I've been very good. The new yarn is patiently waiting on one of the dining room chairs, whimpering for attention, but I've kept it in a white bag that I can't see through. That way, the whimpering isn't quite as loud. I've told it that it has to wait it's turn.

I do have a project in mind for the sock yarn, the ones of which I have one ball of each. They're going to become Old Shale socks. I'll post the link to the pattern. In the meantime, I'm trying to finish off a couple of other projects.

The Meadow Flowers shawl gets a couple of rows every day, then all it will need is the edging. I've never done a knit on edge before, so that will be a learning experience. The Audrey top is moving slowly at the moment. Somehow, when the weather turns gray and chilly, it just doesn't seem like working-on-a-summer-top kind of day. You know what I mean? And the sweater for Trinity is moving along nicely. I've finished one sleeve and the second is well on the way. That leaves just the back, which is a lot of stocking stitch with very little excitement until I reach the little "tag" near the shoulders. It's a good TV watching project.

AAAAaaand... I packed a box yesterday. One little box of cassette tapes. I know, it's not much, but it's a start. That first baby step towards the new place.

Off to face the day... I wonder what it will bring.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Old Shale Pattern! I will definitely do it - one of these days. It, too, will have to wait its turn.

    so much yarn -- so little time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting your sidebar back on the side. I wouldn't of had a clue how to do it, but I've sure learned a lot of other things about html since starting my blog. I'm doing the "learn as needed" approach.

    Looking forward to seeing what you do with the Old Shale sock pattern. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete