Sunday, April 03, 2005

New Link added

I've added a new bookmark to the links in my sidebar: Knitting Help.com. Normally, I wouldn't post about that, but in this case, I am. Why? Because, quite simply, I think it's one of the most informative and educational knitting links I've come across yet. It has a lot of video clips (150 plus) about just about everything you need to know about knitting.

Do check it out!

On the knitting front, I've finished one of the Fortissima socks and have started knitting the gusset of the second sock. My goal is to finish the second sock today. I'll post a picture the minute they're done.

We went up to the new house yesterday with Rob & Carol. There's definitely work that needs to be done there before the house is truly ready for occupancy. Hopefully, the landlords will have it done in time for us to move in... which we are definitely looking forward to. There are more than a few spots in and around the house that are amenable to knitting. Even Carol's got my "knitting spots" picked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment