Friday, April 08, 2005

Pain and suffering in Kelowna

It's not all that bad, but..... I haven't posted in the last couple of days because I've been putting up with a migraine. Yesterday was the worst and it's still not gone today, but I AM still knitting. I'm not sure what triggered this one; I've been feeling something coming on for a while. If it's a migraine rather than a cold/flu, fine. The migraine hurts, but it's for a much shorter time than a cold or the flu. Oh well, once it's out of the way, I'll be right as rain again.

On the knitting front, the mystery project has been started four or five times now. It's well on it's way now and I'm really enjoying working with the Country Silk yarn. It feels almost like working with a cottony yarn... you know how cotton has less "give" than wool? Well, that's how this yarn feels. And the colours are glorious!

As an aside, have you checked out the spring Knitty yet? I'm not so sure about the "cover" pattern, but there are a few patterns in this issue that I'd like to do, including "soleil", "I do", "tie one on", and "branching out". But first there are a few projects to finish... there are days I hate that word.

1 comment:

  1. I'm knitting the piquant version of "Tie One On" for my Nana in B.C. I too plan on knitting Soleil, I Do & Branching out.
    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete