Sunday, April 10, 2005

Out and About

Other than working on the Old Shale sock for a little while this morning, I've done very little knitting today and probably won't. We're going to be doing some packing today, getting things ready for the truck on Friday. I did do one positive thing this morning. I went for a nice walk. The weather's gorgeous, so I took the camera with me. I was a little disappointed in the lack of colour in the pictures, but it IS still early spring and the colour is just beginning to show through all the dead leaves from last summer.

Here are a couple of pictures I took:


I love magnolias. This one's a Star Magnolia. A house down the street has a beautiful big Star Magnolia tree. Awesome!


I call this picture "Dreaming of Summer". We really are fortunate to be living where we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment