Saturday, November 11, 2006

Second post for Saturday

Well, I don't know if I've done something utterly stupid or not, but I've switched my blog to Blogger beta. Now, I can't access it through my preferred browser (Netscape). I CAN access it through Internet Explorer, but I've never really liked IE much. Don't ask why; I have no real reason that I can remember.

Anyway, that's not the reason for the second post. The real reason for this post is that I forgot to wish my baby sister Happy Birthday! You have not been forgotten, Gloria, and I will be calling you sometime today. She's the sister with a blog.... Capricious Cogitation*. Why not hop over and inundate her with birthday wishes???

If I had an embarassing picture of her, I'd post it, but I really don't. At least, not one that I can find. Sorry about that, Glor! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment