Sunday, November 12, 2006

Knucks... or is that K-nucks?

John's Knucks (from Knitty) are done. He's going to be cutting wood today and will, in all likelihood, be wearing his new knucks. He was pretty happy to get them.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Again, I knit these according to the pattern, but using a slightly heavier yarn than called for, giving the fabric a little more weight and solidity. They should be just right for work-related duty, don't you think?

Today's post will be a short one, but I did want to leave you with this picture:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I went for a short walk yesterday, while John was at work. I like having my camera with me on my walks. This time, though, the batteries died right after three pictures of this squirrel. I swear he was posing!

2 comments:

  1. I came across your site today and I wanted to add a link to your site on my own blog.

    What would you like me to title the link?


    Scott
    Anti Wrinkle Cream Review
    www.AntiWrinkleCreamReview.com

    ReplyDelete