Monday, November 27, 2006

Just a Quickie

I really need to be getting ready for work, but I just wanted to write a quick post, no pics. I finished another hat this morning. I could have finished it last night, but it was midnight, John was trying to sleep, and well... I'm just that considerate, I suppose. I had 6 rounds left to finish the hat. I did them this morning. Will post pictures another time.

All I really wanted to write is that I really, really, really like knitting hats upside down. I can see all sorts of possibilities. It's something of an epiphany, really. Hats are just the beginning.

Now, how do I go about convincing people that knitting upside down is a good thing???

2 comments:

  1. For one, increases are much better looking than decreases!! Your hats are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm assuming you mean the hat is upside down and not the knitter?
    Love the pic of the room where you knit...looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete