Monday, November 13, 2006

A Pattern for You

Or, make that two patterns for you. I've written up two reversible scarf patterns and have posted them in my pattern section. There's a pattern for the Brioche Stitch Scarf and one for a Baby Cable Rib scarf. As the name intimates, both patterns are completely reversible. Feel free to download the pattern (it's in .pdf) and if you do knit either, or both, of the scarves, send me a picture. I'd love to see how the scarves turn out. Oh, both patterns are on the same sheet; just making that clear.

I haven't included pictures on the pattern sheet as I haven't actually knit them up. Well, I'm in the process of knitting the Brioche Scarf; I've swatched the Baby Cable Rib scarf. It would, incidentally, be a great go-along with the Baby Cable Wrist Warmers.

Also not included in the pattern is the yardage required. That's a fairly individual thing. Obviously, the longer you want the scarf, the more yarn it will take. If you only have 50 grams of yarn, it's pretty apparent that you won't have enough for a decent length of scarf. It's kind of a common sense thing, you know?

Enjoy the pattern; send pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment