Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Pictures!

When I wrote the pattern for the Bubble Head Hat, Kat graciously offered to test knit it for me. Test knitters are a good thing; I can write a pattern, but sometimes things get by me. She made a couple of good suggestions and sent me pictures of the two hats she's knitted so far. Am I pleased?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You bet! The hats look great! Thanks so much, Kat!!

On to other things.... the Baby Cable Wrist Warmer pattern is almost complete. I finished the right one yesterday and have the left one ready to begin the thumb gusset. The pattern for the right wrister has been written and today will see the rest of the pattern written up. Pictures later this week.

I've also started another scarf. I'm doing it in a brioche stitch, very simple, really. I'm doing it in dk weight yarn on 5.0 mm (8US) needles on 30 stitches. Once I have enough knitted to take a picture, I'll show you. And I'll write up the pattern for you, too.

Now, on to more writing and knitting. I think I'm having a productive couple of days; it feels good.

2 comments:

  1. And where might one find the pattern for the bubble head hat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize in advance, Lynne, but the pattern is a pattern for sale and at this time is only available through the yarn store I work at. I am working on getting my own site up for selling my work, but at this time, that's not happened.

    ReplyDelete