Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Basketful of Cat

I just had to share this picture with you; I've also posted it on my Photos 'n Things blog just cuz I think it's so darned cute. I really didn't think he'd try to get in to the basket, much less fit in it! I watched as he checked out the basket by sniffing it carefully, then gingerly putting both is front feet into it (it's lined with plastic), then his back feet. Finally, he curled himself down into position and promptly went to sleep.

Even when I started clicking away, he didn't move at all. I think the cat bed I've started will be appreciated, don't you?


 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. You need to submit that to cuteoverload.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture...I could do that right now. Sometimes I don't explore everyone's blog cause I'm too busy reading the posts...I'm exploring yours and finding lots of goodies. You do great work!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how kitties can wind themselves into little tiny places. He looks so happy! I'm glad your picture taking didn't disturb him. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've come to understand that anything they can wedge with bodies into is considered a cat bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhh so cute!! How sweet is that!

    ReplyDelete