Thursday, October 19, 2006

More blogging... do I really need this?

Ok, sometimes I'm a glutton for punishment. Those of you who've been reading my blog know that my other (sort of) hobby is photography. I don't indulge in it to the extent that I do with knitting, but it's definitely something I enjoy. For my birthday a couple of years ago, John bought us a good digital camera and I love playing around with it.

The pictures I take, though I don't mind sharing some here, aren't usually about knitting. To that end, I've started a photography blog. And, for comparison's sake, I chose not to go with Blogger for it. It's a WordPress blog. It can be found here: Photos 'n Things (clever, huh?) Please feel free to visit and leave your comments there. I will attempt to post a new picture there daily, but can't promise. Some mornings I wake up just in time to rush to work.

Now, I must get ready for work. I'll try to post some knitting content on the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for a not too lacey cap and saw the one you have on your site. My daughter wants one so I'll see if yours is it. Thanks for figuring it out and posting it. Hope your husband is all better now.

    ReplyDelete