Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Peach Picking


Peach Picking
Originally uploaded by peridot1454.
This post has nothing to do with knitting, although I did knit a few stitches earlier today.

No, this post is just a test. I've signed up with flickr and am just seeing whether or not I like how it works with Blogger.

I took this picture a couple of days ago, while out on my walk. Just down the road from us is a peach orchard and these ladders, used for picking the peaches, are all leaned up against a power pole. The sumac is wearing it's spectacular fall colouring; I love this shot.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty picture! You must have some large peach trees. I grew up next to a peach orchard and our ladders weren't that tall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Ev...found your site while looking up making my own DPN's and found how to make circular needles. I'm definately going to try that as I love working on circulars and don't have many. I'm new to knitting but a life long crocheter...I love both! I like your blog and will put you on my bloglines. Feel free to visit mine!

    ReplyDelete