Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Wednesday...

I haven't been doing much knitting in the last week, but I'm hoping to get the Meadow Flowers shawl finished today or tomorrow. I've almost finished the edging on two of the three sides, so it shouldn't take long.

John's father has been visiting us from Vancouver for the last few days and the weather's turned decent, so I haven't had as much of a desire to knit. And, at the store, there's been enough work (mostly clerical stuff) to keep me busy, so I haven't even been doing much knitting there.

I suppose summer isn't really the best time for knitting, is it? There's just so much more to do and see. Oh! I do have one thing to share with you.



This is the first picture of my fourth grandchild, to be born in September. Isn't technology amazing?

2 comments:

  1. Ev, Congratulations on your Grandchild #4 and best wishes to Mom and Babe for a healthy pregnancy and delivery.

    It seems we have to take the good weather when it comes this year as it can't be counted on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is, what freaks me out though are those new sonograms or well I'm not exactly sure what they are called, but show a actual picture of the baby, where you can see exact details, etc.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete