Tuesday, June 07, 2005

New Sock Pattern Posted

Well, it's not an absolutely new pattern. I put this one together for the store a couple of months ago, but am just now posting it online. It's a very basic 2x2 ribbed sock with a round toe. I really like the round toe. You only have 8 stitches to graft (or you can just pull the yarn through all 8 stitches and fasten it off). I should add that I "turn" the stitches so that the decrease line stays continuous, instead of grafting the stitches as presented with the "normal" toe (graft two stitches from the top and two from the bottom of the sock to two from the top and two from the bottom). If that sounds a little confusing, you'll see what I mean when you get there.

I've posted the pattern to the Art of Yarn blog (link on the right side), in the sidebar. I'll include a link to it here, in the post, but because I did the pattern for the store, I think I should have the button there.

No comments:

Post a Comment