Thursday, January 04, 2007

Short, sweet and to the point

This is just a quick update for those of you who've been following the saga of John's eyes. On Tuesday, he got the new lens for his glasses (approximately 6 months after his original injury) and he can finally see properly again. He's thrilled, I'm happy!

We're going to look at houses today. There are four to look at today. Keep your fingers crossed for us. I'll let you know what happens. Then, tonight, we're going swimming.

There. Short.

4 comments:

  1. Good news re John! See, I told you 2007 would bring good things. Good luck with the house hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Continued prayers that you will find a perfect house situation.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since it's Saturday, I'm crossing my fingers retrospectively - and if those houses didn't work for you, I'll keep them crossed prospectively :) Glad to hear John's back to 100% - it's been a long haul and I'm happy it's over.

    Keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the hat! I am glad to hear about J's eyes! Yeah on the seeing! Good luck on the houses too - I just wish you a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete