Saturday, January 27, 2007

Last Post from the Lake

Yup, you read that right. This will be the final post from this house. We are 99% ready to go. All we need now is word from J&B (the couple who are moving out of the basement suite) that we can start moving things into the garage. That will most likely be tomorrow afternoon.

Tomorrow morning, the computer will be disconnected and gently cleaned. That, of course, means that I'll be out of touch until the cable company reconnects us.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's how the garage looks right now. All that's left in the house is a few dishes for us to use as needed, two sofas (one's a hide-a-bed), our bed and a few odds and ends. All in all, we're just camping here for tonight and, possibly (hopefully not) tomorrow night.

Until we're re-connected, see you all later. I promise pictures and more. Oh, while I think of it, I realize that some of the patterns on my freebie page aren't loading. I'll fix that when I get back up and running. Some of the file names got gibbled in the move across to the other blog and I just need to re-do them. It won't be a big deal, but will take a bit of time to do it and make sure they all work. At least, I'm aware of the problem.

Till then... stay warm, knit lots!

2 comments:

  1. Thinking about you Ev, and hoping it all goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's sending best wishes for a smooth move and hope to see you up and running again soon. Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete