Tuesday, January 02, 2007

It's 2007...

...and I have a finished object to show you. This one was started, and finished, yesterday. Don't you just love quick knits?

I'm calling it "Triangle Check Woman's Hat". Really, it's a one size fits most kind of hat. It's knitted with Paton's Decor in black and Paton's Canadiana in a crayon coloured variegated yarn on 4.5 mm (US7)circular and double-pointed needles.This one is from the ribbing up, not top down.

You'd love to see a picture, wouldn't you? Well, I don't have one yet. At least, I don't have a decent one. As soon as I do, I'll post a picture and the pattern, which is all typed up and waiting for a decent picture.

edited to add:

Here's the pic... not the greatest, but at least you can see what the hat looks like. The pattern will be posted either later today or sometime tomorrow.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Speaking of patterns, I've got SnT Freebies up. All of the patterns on this blog are now over there. Eventually, I'd like to get pictures of each item up along with the pattern, but that's a project for the future. For now, at least, the patterns are there. I'll leave the links here as well for the time being, but at some point, all my free patterns will be posted on the Freebies site rather than here.

I have one other picture to share with you. Romeo, the house cat has decided he likes us and hangs around with us when the kids aren't home. He's been seen hanging around our bedroom, perched in front of the bedroom window where he can watch the cars come and go. Now that we've started packing... well, let me just say... cats and boxes... need I say more?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's January 2. Today, we get serious about packing and hunting. Happy 2007 to all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Why, you can hardly see Romeo in that box. I'll have to post my cat in the box pictures later today. Rule is no cats on the table however they've been sleeping in a box that is placed on the table so are they really breaking the rules?

    Best wishes for successful house hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that hat really pops! I love the way black turns bright colors into stained glass - very cool!

    I hope your packing and house-hunting aren't too stressful and I love the kitty-in-the-box picture :)

    ReplyDelete