Thursday, February 01, 2007

We're In!!

We are finally in our new place!! It took long enough; we couldn't get in (other than putting things in the garage) until Wednesday. We managed to wrangle the bed into the bedroom and while John puttered elsewhere in the suite, I made up the bed. By 10:00, I was so tired that I finished my glass of wine, laid myself down and fell asleep instantly.

I had my crochet class this morning and the rest of the day was spent in getting a few things organized (including the computer, which is being ornery), doing some shopping and picking up the rest of my clothes. It was a little difficult finding anything clean to wear this morning.

Anyway, we're here. Now, we just need to organize everything. And clean everything. B cleaned, she said. Not to our standards, I can tell you that. Later this evening (after CSI), I'm going to wash out the tub and have a nice long, hot bubble bath. We have water!!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finding a home! I hope you enjoy your plentiful, hot water. It's the simple things that make life grand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bubble baths soothe the savage beast...also cure what ails you. Bubble baths with a glass of wine, solve all problems. Add candles and you solve the world's problems!

    Glad to hear that this saga will soon end. You deserve it!

    Jan in PA

    ReplyDelete