Thursday, February 15, 2007

It Isn't All About Me

Today's post is dedicated to the three ladies I taught to crochet. Our 6-week class came to an end today, and I'm pretty darned proud of these ladies! We had a lot of fun. And prolific! All three of them picked it up very quickly and have been going crazy with their hooks. Here are a few pictures I took; today was "show and tell".

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful stuff. I did a blanket for my oldest daughter using that block that looks like a snow flake (off white inside with deep purple border). Everyone made great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so behind on blog reading...your place is adorable...so so glad things seem to be coming together a bit for you and your family!!!! Good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool :) I hope they were very pleased with themselves - and with you!

    ReplyDelete