Tuesday, August 09, 2005

An oops and SSS averted

First of all, there are a couple of small mistakes in the Creeping Vines pattern and one small one in the Lacy Rib Baby Socks.

In the Creeping Vines socks, Rows 3 and 13 of the written pattern (only the written pattern; the chart is correct), the last ssk in each of those rows should be k2tog.

In the Lacy Rib Baby socks, the heel flap should have one more row, so you end up with the purl side facing for the heel turning.

I've changed the downloadable patterns in the sidebar, so they are now correct.

Then, that dreaded second sock syndrome did not show it's face this week. I have my completed pair of Creeping Vines socks. Here's the proof....



I'm very pleased with the way they turned out. And, there's a new pair on the needles; I've just gotten past the heel on a new pattern called On Butterfly Wings. I'll post pictures soon.

1 comment: