Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Back to knitting

Yes!! I've finished another toddler felted hat today.. that makes three. They're all different and they're all fun. I've changed the original pattern enough that I now consider it my own pattern. I'll post the pic of all three hats when I've taken it; the last one is drying as I type.

As well, I've picked up the Heavenly camisole again, after a week's break. With my sisters here, there really wasn't much time for knitting. And, as promised, I've got pictures today.







On another front, remember the Gyrid top from Elsebeth Lavold? Well, it's back on the needles again. I wasn't happy with the way the shoulders went together so I cut it apart and got it back on to needles. One side is right down to the neck line. So, I'll have to re-finish it. Right now though, I'm fed up with it, so it's just sitting beside the sofa waiting patiently for me. All I have to do is re-do the shaping up to the shoulders, so I know it won't take long. I just hate having to re-do things. Grrr!

2 comments:

  1. The top looks beautiful! I get frusterated when having to redo things too. Hopefully the knitting will go very smoothly and turn out perfect for you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lace is beautiful! I tried searching the web for a picture of the Heavenly Camisole but, while I found many mentions of it, no photos. I did run across a correction to the pattern on Interweave Knits.

    ReplyDelete