Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thanks, but....

Wow! Your very kind responses amazed me! I am thrilled and humbled that you all thought my very first (yes, artful soul, my very first ever) video tutorial was worthy of such high praise. I had fun putting it together. That said, I can't take all the credit.

As a friend from irc (internet relay chat) once typed: /me hugs his mac. This computer has a wonderful program called iMovie and it's what I used to put together the tutorial. I've also put together a dvd for my mom, who's not online, using iDVD, another wonderful program on the iMac.

At the risk of sounding like an advertisement for Apple in general, and iMac in particular, I'll just say.... Ev hugs her mac!

Oh, Carol? A tutorial on nupps is in the works, and I have ideas for a couple more. Again, if you have any ideas for tutorials, please do let me know. You ask, you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment