Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fun Day Scheduled

Today is supposed to be a podcast day, but there's just too much going on today to allow me the time required. It will be postponed. Today, John and I are going to watch an alpaca shearing and I'm kind of excited. I've never seen a sheep or alpaca or any animal being shorn before. This time, unlike last year, I am ready.

If you don't remember our last visit to the Oyama Lake Alpaca Farm, you can find the original post here. Last week, I bought new batteries for the camera, charged them, let them run empty, then charged them again. I have a backup set of batteries. I've checked to make sure the recorder works and I'll remember to turn on the microphone! All we have to do before we go is renew the insurance on the car (which has come down this year... yay!)

And, when I can, I'll blog and/or podcast all about it!

In the meantime, here's what one of the future tutorials will be about...




4 comments:

  1. A-Ha, some bobbin lace is in the works eh? For years I had no idea what that "gadget" was for, and then last year I got one, and made a little bookmark using it. Pretty neat. Have fun.

    By the way, I'm glad everything is looking pretty good with the thyroid. My Father had to have his removed as it was badly diseased. I have hypothyroidism, and on medication to correct it. I wonder if you will need something afterward, with yours too? It's not usually a big deal, but getting it regulated just right can be time consuming and just a tad annoying. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to the hairpin lace video, I have one of those tools but for the life of me I can't get how to use it. so maybe your video will help :) keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your videos. I really enjoy making hairpin lace, it just makes the prettiest blankets and shawls. I will be back to see what else you've done. When you get the chance stop by and visit me.

    Crocheting My Best With My Worsted
    http://crochetingmyworsted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete