Tuesday, September 26, 2006

And the winner...................

.......... will be announced tomorrow.

My apologies to all of you who did let me know about your favourite sock-knitting method. I was scheduled to be off yesterday, but worked, so it was a little difficult to choose the winner. I worked today and am very tired, so tomorrow will be the day of the draw. I'll inform the winner, either through the blog or by email... or something.

The only other thing I'll share with you today is that John went to the opthamologist again today for a check up. He's doing well. The bubble in his eye is now about half the size it was originally and is healing well. He doesn't have to go back for two weeks and is allowed to do some light work, as long as he takes it easy. I'm encouraging him to take it VERY easy, but he does have to ease into work mode one of these days.

To all of you who have sent encouraging words and have kept us in your thoughts and prayers... thank you! You really have touched us, and me particularly, with your concern and kind words. I'm often amazed that this medium can be so distant and yet so close. You're an amazing group of people. Bouquets of roses to every one of you!!

Now, where's the rest of that bottle of wine?

No comments:

Post a Comment