Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Two by Two

I've had a request for the Basic 2x2 Rib Toque pattern, so it's been posted in my Pattern section (right sidebar). It's in Word format for now. I'll eventually turn it into a pdf file, but for the moment, the pattern is up. Enjoy!

Now, regarding that butterly in the previous post. It became part of a hat. Fairly easy guess as that's what I seem to be making at the moment. I must say, I'm really enjoying the Fleece Artist Blue Faced Leicester yarn. It's very nice to knit with. I'd show you a picture, but the hat is at the store. It had an adventure. I'll explain when I get the hat home to photograph it. Suffice it to say, it don't look like it was s'posed to.

I also have another hat almost finished. I work tomorrow and am off on Friday, so I'll try to post some pictures then. I'll try. I have to stop in and visit with my doctor as well. About three weeks ago, I slipped down some stairs (clay steps leading down to the lake) and twisted my ankle. It's not improving; it's still puffy and quite tender. It's not a broken bone, that we're quite sure of. We're thinking a partially torn ligament. I want to get it checked out, just to be on the safe side.

Till Friday then....

No comments:

Post a Comment