Saturday, June 26, 2010

Knitting Again!

Even though I still need to be careful, I've once again picked up my knitting needles and am doing a few rounds at a time on John's socks. They're coming along nicely. One sock is ready for the toe, while I'm well into the foot on the second sock. I've decided to get both socks to the same point before I start the toes because I'm a little concerned about the amount of yarn I have remaining. I hope there's enough to finish. I'm sure there is, but it's still a little bit of a concern.

And as long as I "listen" to my hand, I'm just fine, no pain.

In other things, I finally got my hair cut yesterday! It's needed it for a long time and the time was finally right. I also had to find a new hair dresser. The woman who cut my hair the last couple of times moved back up to Alaska. As much as I love how she did my hair, a trip to Alaska just to have her cut my hair is definitely out of the question.

I followed the recommendation of a woman who lived down the hall from us in the apartment and I can honestly say I wasn't disappointed. I'm loving the fact that I no longer have to tie my hair back because it's just too hot to wear it down. And John loves it!

1 comment:

  1. Fijn dat je weer, voorzichtig, kunt breien.
    En je haar staat je geweldig!

    ReplyDelete