Monday, June 07, 2010

Amazing What One Forgets

Moving can be a good thing. I know, it's a lot of work and I really hate moving... but... It's amazing what turns up when you go through boxes or through bags of stashed yarn and projects. I don't think I've ever even blogged about these; they certainly aren't in my Ravelry projects.

They're obviously socks; I wasn't even sure if they were meant for me or for John until I counted the stitches. They're John's; there are 72 stitches. If they were for me, there would only be 64 stitches. Right now, I have two projects actively on the go: these socks and the christening dress. Obviously, I'd like to get these done and, at this point, I can almost do them in my sleep.


In other things, this was left on our door handle today. I'm excited!!

I know what's being held for me but I'm not showing you until it's made it's way here... sometime tomorrow. Oh, I shall have fun!


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I love getting things in the mail. I want to see what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding old projects can be like Christmas in June :)

    ReplyDelete