Sunday, October 18, 2009

More Little Mittens

Pink and purple, apparently the favourite colours of two little girls. Mittens for Trinity and Oceanna are finished (well, all except for weaving in the tails on the purple mittens). I love little projects that knit up quickly!


And because I can't just knit mittens for Trinity and Oceanna, I had to make a pair for Teagan, too. These turned out really well; they're so cute and should go quite well with his blue jacket.

The yarn is, of course, a self-patterning sock yarn. In this case, it's Online Supersocke 100, from the Fun Colour line, colour #769, knit on 2.25 mm double pointed needles. The pattern is, once again, from Ann Budd's "Handy Book of Patterns".

Now, I think it's time to get back to my regularly scheduled knitting... that is, I'm going to finish my glove today. Or, at least, I'll make a valiant attempt at doing so. It's another gray and rainy day here in the Okanagan, so I have a feeling we'll be staying close to home.

1 comment:

  1. All of the mittens are great. And yet, it seems that all little girls love purple and pink. I love the little mittens using the sock yarn. They are so colorful and I am sure your grandson will love them too. :)

    ReplyDelete