Saturday, August 18, 2007

Pattern Posted

The Gates of Paradise Cap pattern has just been posted on my freebies site... click here. If you do make a hat using my pattern, let me know, send me a picture. I love seeing what you do with my patterns.

Now, on to other things. Hmmmm... I'm thinking of making a couple more hats, actually. That was a fun, quick knit; there are a lot more patterns in Anna Zilboorg's book and a lot more of that same yarn. The hats will definitely be warm and cozy enough for just about any kind of winter, I'm thinking.

That's one option. Of course, there are a LOT of UFO's around this house that I really should be working on. Oh, the dilemma!!

1 comment:

  1. Ev - There will always be UFOs - the nature and character of them will ebb and flow, but there will always be a few.

    Therefore (as though that was any kind of logic!) I don't see any reason not to proceed with a few more hats if that's where your ambitions lie at the moment.

    After all, what's it going to hurt?

    ReplyDelete