Sunday, October 21, 2007

TTFN

This will be my last blog post for a little while. I'm not sure when I'll next be able to post, but I did want to, at least, let you know that I WILL be back. When, and if, I have the chance, I'll upload files to Mediamax so they'll be available again. I'm just not sure when that will be. Thankfully, all my knitting files are now on a finger drive, so I'll have them with me wherever I go.

Today, we're moving the bulk of our belongings into storage. I'm not sure if the computer is going today, but I do know that I won't have much time to be online this week, and by this time next week, we'll be on the road (or in Gibsons already) for sure. I'm hoping we can spend at least a little time with family.

Once I'm back up and running, I'll post all sorts of progress pictures, both knitting and move related. I promise! In the meantime, stay safe, everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Lots of luke with everything you do. Hope to read more about you on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your big move, Ev. I'll be with you in spirit and keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well :)

    {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything goes great for you and the move! Good luck with it and we hope to see you back here (and in Chatters) soon!

    ReplyDelete