Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I Had An Idea

I was going to start this blog post with an artsy shot of one of my works in progress. Taking pictures, however, at 6 a.m., when you're not quite awake and thinking straight does not make for art. So, no artsy pictures. No pictures at all.

I had an idea... as the title intimates. There are a number of you who read this blog who live here in Kelowna. Some of you know me through Art of Yarn and you know that I no longer work there. You know that John and I will be leaving for Gibsons in about three weeks.

I thought it might be nice to have one last Stitch and Bitch at Blenz before we leave. Our last day of work is October 26, a Friday. Let's have SnB that Thursday, October 25, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. at Blenz. It will be your chance, and mine, to say our goodbyes, tears and all.

What do you think? Good idea? If so, join me at Blenz, October 25, 7-9 p.m. See you there, one last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment