Saturday, May 16, 2009

Note!

Just a quick post. Episode #4 is up, but not at the usual place. I've opened a Podbean account and was able to upload the podcast with no problem.

You can find Episode #4 here.

As well, you may notice something new in the sidebar. You can play the podcast from the blog page (at least, I'm hoping it will work the way it's supposed to). If it works, fantastic! If not, I'll remove that widget. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

The widget is a little on the small side, I know, but if you click on the button directly below the main "screen", on the far right, you will see a list of podcasts. Simply click on the episode and hit the "play" button (a little triangle at the left side of the little screen). I know it's all small, but it was the only size that fit in the widget bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment