Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Pattern posted!

I took the day off today. My body feels like it needed a day off. I have the house entirely to myself and I intend to spoil myself... think hot bath with lovely scented oils, a facial, manicure, pedicure... all with products I've made myself. (I've started to get back into my creams and lotions again, finally.) It's time for me to spoil me.

But before I do that, I have a pattern to share with you. The Mop Top Toque. It's in the sidebar. Just cuz I appreciate all of you. I've written it for three sizes, Small, Medium (fits me) and Large. You can use any double knitting (DK) weight yarn for the body of the hat and pretty much any furry, fuzzy novelty yarn (most knit up to DK gauge) for the top. Have fun with it! Go crazy! Send me pictures! I'd LOVE to see what kind of combinations you come up with.

And if you have any questions regarding the pattern, please don't hesitate to ask me. Now, on to spoiling me....

No comments:

Post a Comment